I almost spent money on materials for a mason jar/burlap/pointsetta Christmas centerpiece idea the other day. I’ve had the idea for a year. But with all the projects I’ve started and never finished over the years, I’m guessing it’s good I didn’t. Here are some.
- My child’s blanket: started when I found out she was gonna be a girl. She’s almost 2.
- Painting for friends’ housewarming gift: told them I wanted to paint it two years ago, took forever, painted the background, like, six months ago
- Picture wall: bought frames to start the picture wall(s) on each side of my fireplace. Bought them about four years ago. Frames are empty in the closet
- UK Blanket: got the idea three years ago, started crocheting last year. Stopped. Didn’t get far
- Cap’s Sheild blanket: LAST CHRISTMAS
- Crate lining: bought fabric (on clearance) abd upholstery tacks forever ago. Never started.