- My father in law died in January
- My brother in law died in march
- In April my child swallowed a dime, it became lodged in her esophagus and it had to be removed by a surgeon.
- Because of deaths and finances we didn’t get a vacation. Again.
- My husband faced stress and frustration dealing with his father and brother’s deaths and the aftermath.
- I agreed to a position at work that promised I’d return to my old job after it was over. I didn’t get to move back.
- My child fell and had to be taken to the ER for a bleeding head wound (head wounds like to scare you, she’s fine).
Please be sure to tell 2017 as he steps into your shoes, to try and go easy on us.