- Do not tell me NOT to tell you when we don’t have what you’re looking for. THATS CALLED LYING. And it helps neither of us.
- If I look busy but you need something DON’T JUST STARE AT ME IN SILENCE. It’s creepy.
- You didn’t just buy it here. We don’t carry it we never have. I THINK I WOULD KNOW.
- If that’s your indoor voice I probably need you to use your outdoor voice to understand what you need. SPEAK UP.
- I apologize for not being able to understand your heavy foreign accent. I can barely understand some locals. CALM DOWN.
- Your small children and babies can talk. It’s not a library. Just don’t expect me to babysit. And for bob’s sake DON’T LET THEM REPAINT THE STORE WITH GREEN NAIL POLISH. (But if you ignore your free range child and they get lost I will offer my assistance).
- Yes. I will shout “bless you” from two isles over if I hear you sneeze. But I am hoping you covered your mouth and didn’t sneeze all over the merchandise.
- Just because it’s on my work cart doesn’t mean it’s on a sale of some sort. DON’T PAW THROUGH MY STUFF. I have it how I like it.
- Nope. You can’t have 25% off that. I told you it was damaged and you agreed to buy it anyway. STOP ASKING.
- Yes. That $7 item is locked up. People steal. EVERYTHING.
25 Thursday Nov 2021