bonkers, broke, challenge, crash landing, crashdlanding, drawing, life, links, money, non-fiction, stickers, writing
While I have recently written a post about how having too much money makes a person lose their grip on reality, it seems I am in a constant state of not having enough money. So logically the only thing I can think of is all the things I would do if I had enough money to not have to worry about not having enough money. So, a list. This list shall include what I would do if I suddenly had money and what I would do with said money over time.
- I would first pay off all of my debt. This is currently about $22,000
- I would buy my husband and I new cars. Within reason, of course. I wouldn’t drop a bunch on a new Lambo for him or anything.
- I would pay off the house. We’ve lived in it for thirteen years now, and he’s paid the payment. I don’t know how much said payment is, and I don’t know how much we still owe. But I would 1000% take care of that nonsense.
- I would obviously take care of the necessary repairs on the thing. I need a new roof, if I’ve not mentioned that.
- I would set aside money for my child in a savings account. This would be used for whatever she needed it for in the future.
- I would start a small business.
- This has been a pipe dream of mine for some time. I would either buy a building or a piece of property and build a building for this small business.
- It would be a place for me to make and sell jewelry, resin and clay crafts, and other things I’ve wanted to do over the years.
- I would also have my own private office space where I could work and write and all the things I don’t get to do in this universe.
- I’ve also imagined owning a large building, like an old grocery store, and dividing it up into workspaces for people to rent out. They could make their craft or preform their service and there would be a storefront where everyone could sell their products. There would also be a coffee shop and baked goods and sandwiches. And maybe a book nook/bookstore.
- There would be a significant portion of my money that I mysteriously came into possession of donated to charity, either by way of an already established one or one I created on my own.
Now, don’t look at me and say, “Crystal, dreams come true if you just work hard and—“
Shoosh, just shoosh. I don’t care what we were told growing up and what I now realize I have told my child on multiple occasions. It takes way more than working hard to make dreams come true. Dedication, willpower, energy, and there is one other thing I can’t remember… OH WAIT MONEY. I have $17 in my bank account right now.
And to be perfectly honest with you, I am only here right now, writing this post because I told myself, “No, Crystal. Regardless of whether anyone reads this blog or not, seeing how many days in a row you could post is a personal challenge, not a challenge set and monitored by anyone else. You are going to make a post even if you have to sound absolutely bonkers doing it.”
Plus, I really like seeing that little notification pop up telling me what day of the streak I am on (this should be day seventeen, ironically). I’m probably going to take a screenshot of it and add it to the post, post posting. Wait.
Anywho, I am a long way off before I beat my record. I think, there were some Glitches with Birthday Month Blogs and it didn’t pick them all up right. That was 31 posts.
I have no idea what’s coming in the next few posts, I didn’t know what has going on with this one. Until I realized that if I closed my eyes for too long, I would fall asleep. I’ve only blinked like three times the entirety of this post.
If you’ve stuck around through this entire post, I salute you. If you’ve read a single one of my posts in, well, ever, Fist bump yourself for me. I appreciate it. My husband doesn’t even read them.
Oh wait don’t leave yet!
If you observed The Drawing Challenge Post, my niece chose a duck. She’s the only one who comments on my youtube.
Also, eventually I’m gonna make a sticker out of the sunflower. I post about that soon too.