art, bro, crafting, crash landing, crashdlanding, Cricut, Cricut design space, design, drawing, exhausted, Mo the cat, Mr beast, non-fiction, Procreate, sleep, sticker design, sticker making, stickers, sunflowers
I’m not calling it failure because I didn’t put a number on it. I’m really just amazed I lasted as long as I did, even with a little cheating. But last night, after working on several different things, I forgot and went to sleep.
Here’s a list of things I did tonight.
- Created a store front for sticker sales.
- There are two stickers by myself and two by The Kid.
- Made my Cricut work
- When I tried to use it to cut stickers the other day, it messed up. I used some tips from TT comments to figure it out. I had to turn off my lights to do it.
- Figured out how to keep Cricut Design Space from adding a bold black line to my images.
- It has to do with transparency. Now I just gotta figure out how to fix the stickers I’ve already designed.
- Completed The Kid’s stickers.
- The only thing I did was create a white background with a distinct and clear border for CDS and the Cricut to cut.
- Published the storefront and sold two stickers!
- They were the kid’s but still. She earned $4.
- Learned how to and made a stamp/brush in Procreate to easily add “The Kid ‘23” to her images.
- At some point I’ll get her to help.
- Printed two of each of The Kid’s stickers, and one of mine, just so I didn’t waste paper.
- I then used the Cricut to cut said stickers. While they were cutting I got two separate notifications that two of hers sold.
- We packaged those up in a sweet envelope, after she wrote a little message of course, and they’ll be hand delivered tomorrow. Ah, the glory of knowing your customers personally.
I have some to make for my nephew, he only gave me guidance on one, requested an edit on another, and liked one more but didn’t say if he wanted it. It’s not ready anyway.
I’m sure this will be yet another failed side hustle did me, but it’s fun. And if I don’t print something every day my stupid printer acts a fool.
I’m not planning on beating my streak for a while. Gonna post as they come. But I’ve got a few in the pipeline. Another page of Cora’s story. A review of some Oats Overnight flavors, and some Spite Diet updates.
Wonderwall some stickers.