crash landing, crashdlanding, help helpful guide, lessons, love, non-fiction, respect, things to know
- You’re doing great.
- I’m proud of you.
- You are beautiful just the way you are.
- Do what makes you happy, so long as it isn’t hurting you or anyone else.
- Love yourself more
- Take care of your mental health. It’s just as important as your physical health.
- Hey. Eat that treat. Everything is fine in moderation.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Elenor Roosevelt said that.
- YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
- Just keep swimming. Dory said that.
- Don’t impulse buy that thing. ESPECIALLY if it’s over $100. I learned my lesson.
- Unless you’re filthy rich. You do what you want.
- TAKE. CARE. OF. YOUR. FEET.
- don’t question me.
- Not everyone is going to appreciate your weirdness. Uniqueness. Same difference. But there’s gonna be someone that does.
- You DO NOT have to be a “Christian” to be a good person. You just gotta wanna.
- Keep up the good work.
- Be very careful with credit cards.
- In fact just don’t get them.
- Adopt don’t shop.
- Don’t adopt unless you plan on keeping it for life.
- Love never dies as long as one person who loves is still alive.
- I might not know you. But I love you.
- Unless you’re mean to animals and/or children. Then you get no love from me.
- “A heart can will never be practical until it can be made unbreakable.”- L Frank Baum said that in The wizard of Oz.
- But perhaps an unbreakable heart feels less. And what fun would that be?
- Apple Watch has a tip calculator.
- A perfect nights sleep is dang near impossible.
- Nap time is highly encouraged. BUT you might wake up feeling worse.
- Sometimes crying makes you feel better.
- do what you love. Unless it’s something like murder. Don’t do that.
- Spellcheck your tattoos before you get them.
- Chapstick on paper cuts. Trust me.
- You will forget the physical pain. You will remember how badly it hurt. But you cannot recall it. Once it’s a memory it doesn’t hurt anymore.
- Your hard time might feel different to someone else. Don’t judge the way someone reacts to their own situation. We all hurt and heal in different ways. Respect and love go a very long way.
What thing would you share with the world if you could?
Thanks for reading. Hope at least one thing was helpful or made you thing.